FragsAway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FragsAway is a Xbox360 ProMod site, please feel free to sign up and get involved!.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?

Go down 
+2
Par
HydroxZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HydroxZ
New to the forum

Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? Empty
PostSubject: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 am

Like most players on this are just wannabe scopes and the only competive gaming they have played is fucking promod ? and they slag off GB .GB players are better than half you shitty cunts.

And stop with all the 'me@scope' . Talk normal you bunch off shit kids , it annoys the shit out me when i see it. rant oveerrr.
Back to top Go down
Par
ProMod regular
Par

Gamertag Gamertag : Scaremongerin

PostSubject: Re: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 am

I love this so much
Back to top Go down
Enzu?
I love posting!
Enzu?

Gamertag Gamertag : Neewtn

PostSubject: Re: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 am

+
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/neewtn
HydroxZ
New to the forum

PostSubject: Re: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 am

its true.
Back to top Go down
Steraliser
I love posting!

Gamertag Gamertag : Steraliser

PostSubject: Re: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 am

LOL SO TRUE. its annoying as. you go into a promod scrim its basicaly a sniper scrim. <3 this rant.
Back to top Go down
maatR
New to the forum

PostSubject: Re: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:23 am

hydrox how bout you n ur little girlfriends stop moaning on here n just play xbox. this aint ever gonna be LAN or anything its for fun, and IMO MUCH better than GB/DE

the scope thing pisses me off too but why make a thread everyone knows this already.

the only thing that pisses me off in scrims is everyone sweats it at spawn trying to prove themselves with a high kd, its awfull.

so stop flaming this forum how isit helping? maybe try thinkin of solutions rather than being a little bitch?
Back to top Go down
HydroxZ
New to the forum

PostSubject: Re: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

tbh this sites shit .. i dont even play xbox anymore and cod4s old and done . who acually cares about this site ? and i know LAN would never happen , considering theres no sponsers and the communitys fucking tiny . promod died like last year tbh , and half the players are wanna bees , but theres still some beast players out there thou
Back to top Go down
Tufl
Posted a few times
Tufl

Gamertag Gamertag : Tufl

PostSubject: Re: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 pm

If you don't play xbox and cod4s old stop fucking moaning on this forum and fuck off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aClarkeProductions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?   Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Half the players on this are shit and think they're pro ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FragsAway :: Cod4ProMod :: General Chat-
Jump to: