FragsAway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FragsAway is a Xbox360 ProMod site, please feel free to sign up and get involved!.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Par
ProMod regular
Par

Gamertag Gamertag : Scaremongerin

Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow Empty
PostSubject: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

I signed up here because I wanna play some scrims, i'll probably post alot on the forum to due to my current status of constant boredom. I'm really gonna enjoy seeing all the shit 50% of the big-headed community post on here and all the NO U!
much love

btw. it'd be nice if some users prove they aren't all arrogant pricks on here.
Back to top Go down
Enzu?
I love posting!
Enzu?

Gamertag Gamertag : Neewtn

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

After seeing what you put on my stab list.
I'd like to add I'm not arrogant, I'm nasty. So if you're including me to that list, then yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/neewtn
Par
ProMod regular
Par

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Nope was just first impressions and the general mood of most players it seems, even in friendly scrims. All of them being uberawesomerapec00l pc kings and better than evry1.exe

Nasty is better btw
Back to top Go down
VW
ProMod regular
VW

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:35 pm

a was like wow you drop 30bombs on console and then have dem big heads.exe
Back to top Go down
boo.
Admin
boo.

Gamertag Gamertag : b00o

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm

hmm a lot of people think there somthing there not, but not everyone, being able to use a mouse doesnt reflect skill on console in any way shape or form, and a lot of us are friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrJordzy
ProMod regular
MrJordzy

Gamertag Gamertag : Mr Jordzy

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 am

Boo what you just said is not what you are mate u do think your the best you dashboard and then chat shit wow mate this community sucks and you know it!! Why does it? because the only admin I find not a complete cock is cu6ed and tbh he is the only one I see who knows how to play with our crying from moderator or admins. NUFF SAID YOUR BULLSHITTER.
Back to top Go down
Par
ProMod regular
Par

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 am

^lol
Back to top Go down
Enzu?
I love posting!
Enzu?

Gamertag Gamertag : Neewtn

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:16 am

MrJordzy wrote:
Boo what you just said is not what you are mate u do think your the best you dashboard and then chat shit wow mate this community sucks and you know it!! Why does it? because the only admin I find not a complete cock is cu6ed and tbh he is the only one I see who knows how to play with our crying from moderator or admins. NUFF SAID YOUR BULLSHITTER.

+Repped again kiddo.
You're on fire tonight.

But I totally agree, most of his team are shit talkers. Not that I'm not a shit talker myself, but the only one on that team is Op, and nra, but nra doesn't shit talk me so I don't class him as one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/neewtn
MrJordzy
ProMod regular
MrJordzy

Gamertag Gamertag : Mr Jordzy

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 pm

yeh I nnra sometime but tbh I just sick of this site for shit talker the community is goodish but some people need to stop fucking shit talking.
Back to top Go down
Par
ProMod regular
Par

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

exactly the reason why I never really got into competitive playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow   Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow Empty

Back to top Go down

Scaremongerin gomlgomwowmutedkidswow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FragsAway :: Fragsaway :: Introductions-
Jump to: